Monday 6 December 2010

Interactive Space: Practice

Having storyboarded all my images for my interactive space and taken the images I decided to use Adobe Dreamweaver to practice linking some random images together so I as clear how I would need to go about creating my final piece, with help from Simon and a brief tutorial I chose 4 images from the internet all money images and decided that as a practice task I would play around with the images and hotspots in order to get a rough idea of how I would need to link my actual images when it came to it. These are two of the images I used for my practice interactive space, I didn’t really have a theme or any ideas behind it, it was more for the practice to teach myself how to confidently use Dreamweaver.



 I found using Dreamweaver very easy, and with a template to work with i quickly was able to change the size and colour of my hotspots as well as changing there location, doing so I was able to create links from each image to the next which allowed me to work through a series of images with ease. Having done this i am ow very confident that when coming to complete my final Interactive Space that i will have no trouble in creating a fun and working story.





No comments:

Post a Comment