Friday 11 January 2013

External Client Project

This term for my external client project i will be creating a promotional video with the purpose of being shown on a website. The business is called Selected Plants and they specialize in herbaceous plants. They have a large nursery located at Ivy Hatch in Kent. I have spoken to the owner and have arranged to visit the site and talk in detail about what sort of advert he wants for his website.

On first impressions he wants a small video 45-60 seconds showcasing the sort of quality that they offer, as well as giving a brief history about the business and an interview from the owner. The purpose of all this is to increase customer interest and make them aware why choosing Selected Plants would be a good choice for them.

I plan to visit the site next weekend which will allow me to start drawing up the necessary paperwork, as well as storyboards and it will give me a chance to talk directly to the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment