Monday 14 January 2013

Research Project

Artefact 1

For my first artefact i plan to hold a number of surveys at cinema's. I will choose three cinema's within my local area to get a wide range of responses, these cinema's will be: The Savoy, Broadway and Cineworld.

My Survey will comprise of a short questionnaire split into three sections: Perception, Technology and Psychology. For each section there will be a number of questions, ideally each section should take no longer than 2 minutes.

Perception: for this section i want to gauge the viewer initial knowledge regarding film in sound, how they perceive it and whether they think it plays a big part within a film.

Technology: for this section i will briefly inform them about certain technologies put into use within the film industry and ask them how they personally view them. There answers i will be able to relate back to my research project.

Psychology: for this section i will show them a few clips each with either slightly different saturation as well as various accompanying pieces of music, this again i can relate back to my research project.

Whilst at the cinema's i will make a note of the viewer's name, age and the film they are coming to see.
I will now work in more detail on this survey devising the questions and planning the survey times.

No comments:

Post a Comment