Thursday 15 November 2012

Context 3

Initial Ideas

Progression Through Media Production: For this idea i plan to use five images which show me working through stages of media production, including editing, filming etc. The idea of this is to show my progression as a practitioner during the multimedia course.

Bringing Things into Focus: This idea is a metaphor to show my development towards multimedia. I plan again to have a series of images which appear to be seen through the lens of a camera. I will start with an out of focus zoomed in image which will progress towards a clear a vivid image.

After Effects: I enjoy using after effects and what to display my ability using it, for this will have a series of images on the editing suite each at a different stage of editing starting with the basic image and ending with the final product.

Equipment: This idea will consist of me and filming equipment, i will green screen a picture of me into every shot. It will begin with me and a basic camera, and as the pictures progress  my surroundings will change. So a tripod will appear and then a guy with a boom pole and mic etc. This i hope will show how my knowledge has development and how my abilities have increased as well as my resources and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment