Wednesday 3 October 2012

Client Project

Ideas

Having finished my initial research and got a good idea about whether a product like the one i'm thinking of exists or can be created. I'm going to move on to getting ideas for my advert, to get a good overview of the sort of adverts already out there i plan to watch adverts from all ranges of the spectrum  including sports as well as information and technology.

I began by watching advert that i was familiar with and had seen over the years, these including the numerous sports adverts brought out by Nike and Adidas, this particular one caught my eye.


Rather than selling a product this advert is selling the brand. It does this by employing a lot of the big names within the footballing world at the moment, it is wildly extravagant and must of had a ridiculous budget i tried to find it but had no luck. This shows me how far an advert can go to promote something, and by having those big names that people are familiar with further helps to boost its self image.

After watching numerous adverts like this i set about looking for adverts which are about selling a product or a brand, but they go about it in a more informational way. I managed to find this advert about Nanobionic Innovative Performance Clothing. 


This advert has the purpose of selling a new type of sports clothing. It is a lot more dumbed down than the Nike advert and tells you about the product what i can offer you and how it improves your performance.

When comparing the two adverts the Nanobionic style is much more related to how i want my advert to look, stylish but informing. I don't want the advert to fancy and garish, it needs to be simple but not in a boring way. I plan to look at the Nanobionic website to see if i can get any more ideas which help me towrads my advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment