Monday 17 October 2011

DP3 My Idea

For this DP3 project i want to create a short film, which following the choose freedom idea, will make people think about consumerism and hopefully convince people to consume less, the way i hope to do this is have my film revolve around the gaming world, video games are a massive market in today's society with millions buying and playing games. Initially i struggled in thinking of a way i could do this, i knew i wanted my film to have some sort of choice aspect for the character within. I then had the idea that the character within my film would be choosing which game to play on his game console, and he would choose a game called freedom, i think this coincides with the the essence of my idea rather well.
            I plan to design my own game art which i can do on Photoshop, i have done this before so it will be very simple. From here the character will insert the game into his console and i then plan to have photos on the screen which will essential be the freedom game, from here i will zoom in on the screen so only the photo can be seen, this photo will then come alive essentially and the character will walk from the camera's location into the free area followed by the slogan "choose freedom". I've thought about this in detail and know exactly how i plan to achieve it. I'll follow this post with my initial storyboard for my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment