Thursday 13 October 2011

DP3 ideas cont'd

Today i had another idea for my first DP3 project. While watching a celebrity version of Who Want's to be a Millionaire the idea of charities came into my head, because on these shows their chosen charities are never huge charities that you see everywhere but small charities that have a meaning to the person. I then thought that i would like to make an advert that promotes a charity that has a personal meaning to me.

I had too ideas about initially to promote people to support smaller local charities or i would choose a charity which relates to epilepsy because my sister has epilepsy. The way i would go about this is research into my chosen charity and go about promoting it so i probably wouldn't necessarily have interviews but more give information about epilepsy and the charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment