Friday 22 April 2011

Moodboard


We were told to create a moodboard representing ourselves, it was suppose to show what we like where we find our inspiration and it should reflect us. This is my moodboard and it includes two of my favourite directors, Martin Scorsese and Quentin Tarantino, the reason that i have included them is because the both really inspire me, i love the technical class of Scorsese's films they are beautifully shot and always look great. The reason that Tarantino inspires me is because he has a very different style to many other director's he does things the way he wants and always creates films that make me not just enjoy the film but enjoy the dialogue the shots and the presentation.
             I have also included captions from two of my favourite films Old Boy and The Deer Hunter, both these films have had an impact on me i found each very gripping in their own way and teamed with some amazing acting and beautiful shots they really make me want to be a director. The moodboard shows clearly that am interested in film, and the reason for the background the coloured pencils is because they stand out and are different and it seemed fitting to include because for me they represent how i like to go about my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment